Fiberglass Boat Assembly/Boat Builder
Noosa Cat has a position available for an experienced fiberglass assembly/boat builder to join our boat building team.
Training is predominantly on the job with guidance from senior staff. Primary duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
Assembly of underfloor construction, joining of hull, deck and cabin.
Laminating, sanding, flocoating and installation of fiberglass components and superstructure.
- Marking and cutting woven and core materials following templates, guides or specific dimensions.
The successful candidate will have the following;
- Hold trade qualifications in boatbuilding or have demonstrated fiberglass assembly/ boat building experience.
- Ability to work with basic shop tools and equipment used in the assembly of fiberglass boats.
- Flexibility to move within fit-out areas and multi task.
- Have a strong eye for detail, accuracy and quality.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
- The ability to problem solve, work independently and self-manage is required.