Noosa Cat has a permanent position available for an experienced Marine Technician to join our fit-out team. Experience with working on trailer boats and larger vessels with 12v electrical fit-out and outboard/stern drive engines is essential.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and competencies:
- experience in rigging outboard and sterndrive engines (Yamaha, Mercury, Suzuki, Mercruiser, Volvo Penta, and Cummins engines is desirable).
- experience in 12v electrical fit-out.
- take pride in all work performed.
- work well in a team and autonomously.
Primary duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- rigging new boats (primary).
- 12v electrical fit-out (primary).
- vessel plumbing (primary).
- engine refurbishment and servicing (secondary).
The ability to work independently and self-manage is required. Pay rates are above award and over additional hours are available. Apply now.